Tomorrow’s surprising amount of haul:
• tea cart/set I picked up at a consignment sale LAST spring and am relieved I can finally stop hiding
• Disney figurines I purchased on uber sale before Christmas
• Eugene/Flynn Rider doll: the only thing Adelaide specifically asked for, and I nearly had a heart attack when I thought the store was out of them. (They moved them because they were on sale!!)
• Minnie Mouse dressed like a bunny, which was a super cheap promotional thing cause I purchased Eugene and …
• a Little Mermaid towel (instead of Easter grass), also on sale
• tiny Barbie, which I have mixed feelings about. Not so much because she’s a Barbie—I had TONS of Barbies growing up—but because this line of tiny Barbies is all about mostly sexist career possibilities: teacher, vet (pictured), flight attendant, ballerina, and figure skater. Seriously, Mattel?! NOW should pay you a visit.
• stickers and more of those window gels she loves (which I found at the grocery store. One of you asked about this after the first post about them and I forgot to let you know! Sorry. Giant. That’s where they’ve been purchased.)
• Peep “lollipop,” Pez, and roughly a handful of candy divvied into 5 or 6 eggs
It’s kind of a lot of stuff. I hadn’t planned on making such a big deal out of Easter, but the things I didn’t already have in hiding I purchased while I was missing her. It got away from me.
Thank goodness for great sales.